This course will enable you to:
- Be more productive
- Prioritise your work to ensure you meet your deadlines and achieve your objectives
- Identify any time-wasting habits you have and eliminate them
- Use technology to manage your time more effectively
- Reduce time lost through inefficient meetings
- Deal with an excessive workload
A large workload and tight deadlines are standard in a finance role. But are you being as productive as you could be?
This course helps you manage your time more effectively and introduces you to techniques that will help you to meet deadlines and increase your productivity. You'll also learn how to make the most out of meetings, and the methods you can use to cope with an excessive workload.
You and your time
- Time management and accountants
- The struggles
- It's all about context
- Organise for success
- Get SMART
- Keeping your priorities in order
- Using paired comparison analysis
- Planning in a changing world
- Achieving goals
- Getting the job done
- Technology to the rescue!
- Email fatigue
- Producing with technology
- Tips and tricks
- Preparing for meetings
- Structuring meetings
- Participating in meetings
- The rise of the virtual meeting
- Productive meetings
- Coping with excessive workload
- Heavy workloads
- Work-related stress
- Coping with work
- Avoiding excessive workload
- Great to delegate
ACCA partner with accountingcpd.net to provide high quality CPD for members. As an ACCA member, you are required to complete at least 40 relevant units of CPD each year, where one unit is equal to one hour. 21 units must be verifiable; the other 19 can be non-verifiable.
Your accountingcpd.net course counts as verifiable CPD, if you can answer "yes" to these questions:
- Was the learning activity relevant to your career?
- Can you explain how you will apply the learning in the workplace?
You select courses that meet these criteria, and as you complete each course you get a CPD certificate so you can provide ACCA with the evidence that you undertook the learning activity.